To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- your display preferences
- if you have already replied to a pop-up, for instance asking you to subscribe to our newsletter
- Also, some videos or other content embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please note that any request for this information may be subject to payment of £10 which covers our administrative costs. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.
When you enter any Credit Card information via this site, this information is passed securely (via encryption) to our Payment Processor (SagePay or PayPal) and all information is held securely by them for the duration of the transaction only after which your personal credit card information is discarded. We retain no Credit Card information within any of our internal system server environments or third party hosted web servers.
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and adopting good password practice such as ensuring a secure password is created, never disclosing your password and changing it regularly
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our company.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Meridian(Speciality Packaging) Limited
Spring Lane North
Telephone: +44 (0)1684 578441 | Email: email@example.com | Ask to speak with the Website Administrator