As a manufacturer we observe a traditional factory shutdown over the Christmas period.
This closure extends to our stock packaging distribution as well. We have listed some key dates below so you are aware of when we will be able to send orders to you.
We are CLOSED from 11.30am on 22nd December 2017 until 9.00am on 2nd January 2018.
During this closure we will not be able to respond to calls or emails, or messages sent through our online shop.
You will be able to place orders on the website which will be despatched as detailed below.
- Subject to available stock, stock orders received before 10.30am on 22nd December 2017 will be despatched on 22nd - but delivery delays are likely.
- Subject to available stock, stock orders received between 10:30am on 22nd December 2017 and 09:00am on 2nd January 2018 will be despatched on 2nd January with delivery as per our normal service levels, which can be found here.
For orders received pre 10:30am on 22nd December:
- Despatch 22nd December: delivery to most UK areas (via Royal Mail - small order) on Wednesday 27th December
- Despatch 22nd December, delivery to most UK areas (via DPD - courier) on Wednesday 27th December
- For courier services, Saturday delivery options may be available but will be charged extra so if you have missed the cut-offs detailed below, please call us and we can discuss options.
To receive a delivery before Christmas using our standard delivery options:
- Despatch 21st December: Subject to stock, for orders received before 12pm delivery to most UK areas will be made on Friday 22nd December
- Despatch 21st December: delivery to non-UK areas - please go to the DPD website and ensure you look at the column for DPD Classic (road service): https://www.dpd.co.uk/content/about_dpd/international_delivery_schedule.jsp
Thanks for all your orders and support in 2017 - here's to a fantastic Christmas break and a wonderful year in 2018.